Integration with Twilio gives an opportunity to send SMS notifications to your customers or to yourself.
If you don't have an account in Twilio, you need to register there and buy Twilio number.
Note: You can use demo Twilio number with limited functional.
After this you are able to integrate React Flow with Twilio. For this follow our instruction:
- Go to the "Integration" section.
- Click on the "Settings" button of the app.
- In the opened window click on "Twilio Credentials" link. It will redirect you to the page, where you can find Twilio account credentials and another data needed for integration.
- Copy Twilio number, account SID, auth token and paste them into appropriate fields in the React Flow app.
- Click "Connect to Twilio".
Now Twilio is available for you as an external action. If you want to check it, you can send test SMS.