Buildify has a responsive grid system with the help of such elements as Sections and Columns. They are the central elements for designing the layout of your page.
You add columns and then place content elements into them. One area of columns is called a section. Each section can have its own background color, image, or video.
Available column settings:
- Duplicate - choose this option if you need to get multiple (max 6) columns with the same structure. They will be added vertically. On the Elements Tree you can see that all elements have identical structure. In new columns you can add new content, also you can change structure according to your needs.
- Add - choose this option if you want to add a new empty column(s). On the pic you can see that there are two different columns.
- Remove - click on the red cross if you want to delete the column.
Available section settings:
- Duplicate - choose this option if you need to get multiple (max 6) sections with the same structure. They will be added horizontally. All sections will have an identical structure.
- Save - this button allows you to save the section to the library. Enter the template name in the appeared window and click Save. Now this template is in the library and can be used anytime you need.
- Remove - click on the red cross if you want to delete the section.
Watch the video about it: