LangShop can detect visitor's preferred language by his browser. To enable browser mode follow next steps:
- Go to "Settings" => "Misc" section.
- In "Misc Settings" block set visitor language to "Browser language".
Setup linking visitor's browser to your store languages
Each language you can link with appropriate browser. It means that at the first visit customers from that browser languages will see your site at linked language. You can make your own changes to linking browser languages:
- Go to the "Settings" => "Languages" section and find "Link Browser Language To Site Language" block.
- Below you will see list of languages with possibility to assign browser language per each of them.
- Click on the "Select a language" for needed language and choose browser languages that you want to link with this language.
With "Reset to default" button you can reset all your changes.