LangShop can detect visitor's preferred language by his browser or country. Next modes are available for setup:
- Shop language - at first visit customer will see the default language of your store.
- Browser language - defined by a browser language. Your visitor will see your store in language linked to the browser. Learn here how to setup it.
- Geolocation - defined by country. Your visitor will see your store in language linked to this country. Learn here how to setup it.
To change visitor's language detection mode follow next steps:
- Go to "Settings" => "Misc" section.
- In "Misc Settings" block find "Visitor language" and select needed.